View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 08:48 AM   #2
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100 Points: 1,541,987, Level: 100
Activity: 51% Activity: 51% Activity: 51%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Thanks Ripped that means a lot.

I've seen you work your ass off this last year and I don't think you've missed more then one workout the entire year. I'm glad to help you out on the road to your first contest, and am always trying to find ways to help you out.

I know those that post on this forum don't have a clue about the money this site takes in, but let's just say it isn't much. But what I do take in - I pay the bills, and try to give it back to you guys via logging opportunities, contests whatever. And I'm always thinking of new ways.

Ripped and Rick, and then Jwood and BWYS and Night Train were here with me from the start, and have stuck with the site. There are others that were here, but are no longer - like Paul - that I miss. And man, we've been picking up some serious and bright lifters over the last year...Brawny, GLwanabe, Athletic Creator, Body By Gamma, Beam, Big V, Big55, TitanWIP, Thumpinos, Mauler97, MattB, JessA, DennisinGA, RoarngMadMac...too many to list.

The forum is now starting to pick up momentum, and to be honest, without you guys here most days during the tough times, it might not have made it this far.

Thanks Ripped for your friendship. And watching you hit the weights hard every day keeps me motivated.

I might just road trip to your contest. Hit it hard man!

And to everyone else...I thank you for keeping this an intelligent, respectful home where lifters can share opinions without trolls and flames.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 11-09-2009 at 08:55 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook