Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
My Mood: Lurking
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCT View Post
I was just trying to plan out my next clean diet for the new year and i was having a difficult time coming up with one... i wanted to get between 3000-3500 cals at least 1 gram protein per lbs. of lbm....

got any ideas guys... i thought about just counting cals... but i think i would get enough protein that way
I think at the least 1g per. Maybe even go to 1.25g per. Eating clean ya you should be able to hit this with all the secondary proteins in foods.

IMO counting Cal's is OK for bulking and maybe even for a novest/amiture competitor BBer. (NOT a beginner don't take me wrong here)

IMO when you are to the point of going for a Pro card or Pro already, you should be at the dedication level of detail to go the macro route.

PLEASE No one doing cal counting don't take this wrong or be mad. Look at a Pro's conditioning vs a amateur on stage.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook