View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #7
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,551,031, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,031, Level: 100 Points: 1,551,031, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovic View Post
That's true Steve, they got some good articles on their site. I've found their site on the internet after some years of reading the M&F or Flex. Quickly realizing these magazines just promote supplements. So I've went after a book called "Beyond Brawn" from Stuart McRobert. After reading 500 pages of pure text (belive me, no pictures in the book) I've start applying his stuff. And it worked big time for me.
When I browse through the articles on this site, lot of it has much in common with Stuart his writings.
Right now MAB is a site I check daily.

Grtz
I'm reading a Stuart McRobert book at the moment as well. My training philosophies aren't too far removed from his. I'm still learning about him, though

I'm glad to hear his system is working. I know that it has worked for many, many people. And it's always good to find a way to make gains.

You should also check out the John Christy thread...he advocates only 2 training sessions per week, and is a very refreshing read.

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/pow...on-thread.html

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook