Dynasty
Dynasty
the determined
The Irish One
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Cheerful
Dynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributor

Today is a bank holiday in Ireland and my gym is personally closed unfortunately. At least I get to test start the diet, just without the virgorous weights schedule, but hey its a day of easing into it I guess, that's how I look at it.

I made a lot cool motivational wall on my door with motivational words all pointing to my diet plan in the center of my door and at the top is the countdown of weeks to my goal ending. It was fun to do and definately will help! I plan a lot when I take on a challenge, because I aim to succeed

Share with Facebook