View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100 Points: 1,477,244, Level: 100
Activity: 42% Activity: 42% Activity: 42%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Each morning I have to ask myself...do I sell my soul to sell supplements, e-books, and various other nonsense?

I could easily spend all my time pimping a supplement's hype...because I DO make money off supplement sales from MAB, albeit indirectly. But I don't.

I could easily spend all my time pimping an e-book's claims, because I AM set up to make money from e-book programs. But I don't.

I am not saying that I've walk in CT's shows, because I haven't. This thread really isn't about him anyone. It's more about the industry...the one that we love, and how it is run.

Each morning each of us has to ask ourselves...which side am I on. But when the money starts getting passed around, a man's true identity is revealed.

I cannot say I'm not envious. I am. My family could use the money. But call me old school...I believe integrity is all we have. I make mistakes, like any other creature that shits.

But if I allowed myself to pimp supplement hype I would be a predator.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook