Dynasty
Dynasty
the determined
The Irish One
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

My Mood: Cheerful
Dynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributor
Default Running

Hey everyone just a small question really and would like your view Would help me and definately others.

As those that know me on these forums I am bulking up. However, I started picking up running also, and that is training twice a week. Now currently I'm not 100 per cent if I'll be entering big competitions etc (I doubt it really), but what I have in my mind is simply for fitness. The running I'm currently doing is long distance and as mentioned I train twice week around the track with a club of very positive and energetic individuals, I must say runners are some of the nicest people I have come across.

Most people associate runners as extremely thin indiviuals and usually light people too. People usually associate sprinters as fairly built, athletic wise.

I train 4 times a week in gym and hoping to continue running twice a week (Tues and Thurs evenings) however this clashes with earlier in the afternoon with gym, I will make sure I do not work on my legs on either day though. The running is primarily my ONLY cardio at the moment besides walking around.

QUESTION: Do you think the sport of running would go against someone who is trying to gain muscle?

Thank you for any comments

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links