Points: 10,234, Level: 67 Points: 10,234, Level: 67 Points: 10,234, Level: 67
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
My Mood: Aggressive
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
why avoid whey before sleep?
I don't think you really end up using it very effectively because it digests so fast (basically more protien ends up in the toilet bowl the next day than built muscle while sleeping) and I don't want anything terribly glycemic before sleep.

Also, from reading this The Rules Of Productive Weight Training For The Drug-Free Trainee Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Butt
And eat some protein before you go to bed. Overnight your body will need protein, so give it some just before you go to sleep. It could be some meat, some cheese, a few hard-boiled eggs or something else solid. Solid proteins, generally, take longer to digest than liquids, giving a steady supply of amino acids to your body – so use them.
So, that's why I don't like to consume whey before bed.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook