has no status.
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
My Mood: Grumpy
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Volume View Post
I appreciate the info. Are you elite in the IPA? Or do you compete in the pro?
I compete Amateur Raw in the IPA, so getting an Elite total raw is a long ways off since there is no division in the Elite classification between raw and geared. 1940 at 275, belt only is quite a feat. I am not sure if I can do AM in the equipped division, since my squat suit (Ace) has three layers in the back, and the Am division is subject to a two ply maximum rule. I plan on giving a Leviathan a go soon too, so again I doubt that fits within the IPA Am rules. Last equiped meet I did was in the AAPF, another tested division of the APF. There are no total or equipment limitations in the AAPF. I believe the APA also offers a tested division, in addition to the USAPL. Other than that, I am not sure what else offers tested competitions.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook