robert@flexfitnessandnutrition.com
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
My Mood: Daring
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Sup Ricka glad to see you starting this. I saw this post on the LG site this morning but had to go to work and have been busy all day. Answers in RED

Should I take the M1D and MMD with my pre-wo, or wait until I eat after I lift?

Every one reacts to supplements differently, this is some thing your gonna have to try to see if you can tolerate it. Me personally I can tollerate taking PH's on an empty stomach with PWO's, but again this is me. Give it a shot for a day or two and if it just doesn't sit right, take it after. I personally suggest taking it prior to working out to get it in your system.

I've heard taking extra fish oil aids in absorption. I don't get my FO until I eat.. Do I need to take these with a heavy dose of fish oil?

Heavy doses of FO are good for the joints, try taking a gram or two of FO with your doses, it can only help and not hinder the effects in any that I can for see.

And not being methylated, liver support is not needed? I already have 2 bottles of Purus Organ Shield, and will probably run 2 caps a day anyway...but do I need the support?

Liver support is always a good idea, your putting foreign objects in your liver, why not protect it all you can. I don't think it's needed but as I already said it's always a good idea. Besides you already have it, use it.

LMK if I can help any further brother, and if for some reason I over look it PM me the link and I'll get in the thread ASAP. Thanks for your support!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook