Kpettitt
Kpettitt
has no status.
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Cheeky
Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricka182 View Post
If this anything like their 12 hour blend, I'm all set. I tried the chocolate flavor of that crap, and I almost gagged.. I tried mixing with milk, water, 1/2 and 1/2...all the same dirt flavor.. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I wound up just throwing away the last few packets....

My favorite whey was MRIs Pro-Nos Roayal Dutch Chocolate...so damn good with milk or water.. If the profile was a little bit leaner I'd still be using it. For now, I'm sticking with ON and ATW as a backup..

Sometime this year, I'm going to make a custom blend at True Protein...
Hmm... I haven't had their 12 hr blend, but the normal isolate is yummy... I mixed my mocha with some ON casien cookies and cream and Coffee and drink it in the am. Keeps me full and its yum yum yum!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook