Craig Pfisterer
is getting too old for this shit.
I Haz a Kat
Max Brawn
Points: 4,391, Level: 42 Points: 4,391, Level: 42 Points: 4,391, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: ON's Pro Complex Gainer
Craig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributorCraig Pfisterer is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Heads up, Craig is really any where form 6ft9 and 10feet tall, depending on the placement of the moon and the sun.

He has an unhealthy obsession with humpty dumpty and goes around destroying poor little round stones, by ripping them off the ground and slamming them high up on platforms they can't get down buy themselves.He always targets the fat and heavy ones and will not stop until he has loaded them all.

I once saw Craig hit his head on a tree, the next day there was a youtube video of him chopping it down and pressing it overhead for reps.

Craig is really Pall Bunyan without facial hair, and he ate Babe the big blue Ox,as a means of turning into a heavyweight strongman competitor.

Craig's Strength level is OVER 9000! And he makes pretty men, women and small children cry
Every single one of those claims are bold faced truths! Also LMAO at that banner. I forgot I made that haha.

Craig Pfisterer is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook