View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
BendtheBar
BendtheBar
is getting skinny(ish)
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100 Points: 1,351,351, Level: 100
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
My Mood: Lurking
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Today Was An Amazing Day

Today was an important and amazing day to my family, and to myself. Tommy Graves, a friend and relative (My wife's cousin's husband), was sworn into the House of Representatives.

Tommy and his family are very close with my family. Nearly every year they journey from Georgia to Wisconsin. Our children play with their children while we share stories about our lives, and our experiences.

It is an honor to know Tommy and his wife. They are very down to earth, and humble individuals. Watching the video brings tears to my eyes. I am proud beyond description.

My wife and children are in Washington, DC, with Tommy and his family on this amazing day. I am so thankful that my children were able to witness firsthand a part of history. And for my children to see that anyone - anyone - who works hard enough can succeed. Well, that is priceless.

My children now KNOW more possibilities because of this day. They believe in a deeper way that anyone can become anything in this great country. I just want to say thank you to Tommy for being such a good role model, and for sharing this moment with the ones I love.

Tommy is one of the good guys. He loves his country, and is not a politician. He is an American.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links