Marc
Marc
TV.
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: A Hole
Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

I dont think I can say I do number 3. I see alot of people that size me up however. If I go to a bar and its anywhere near midnight or later, some drunk kid and his buddies will be sizing me up it happens all the time and I think its stupid. There are alot of people in this world with Little man syndrome. But as far as coming across someone who lifts more than me and is a similar age and or size, that is just a pure motivator for me. The way I see it that person either has lifted longer or is working harder, both of which in turn motivate me to get better as well. I could care less if a 17 year old kid lifts more than me, Im making progress and that is all that matters. I know for a fact I am alot stronger than most of the people that walk the earth so why do I need to compare myself to individuals? The two guys I lift with are both 400+ pound benchers, I am nowhere near that and it is the most motivating thing ever to lift with people who push you.

I am guilty of number 4. I get in the zone with the Ipod cranked and I dont htink about anything but the task at hand. You will find me grunting and yelling flipping a 350 pound tire for sure.

Last edited by Marc; 05-17-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook