Marc
Marc
TV.
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: A Hole
Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

Yes BTB I aagree!

Saturday 5-15-10
My plans on event days always seem to change, didn't do the truck pull but I did get the APT Harness out and drug 6 plates around for awhile on the sled. Two trips down the alley and back and I was DONE. After the squats and yoke yesterday, This morning my endurance was non existant. I woke up late, ate too close to when I started and felt not only like I was going to puke but I felt like my quads were about to totally give out and cramp up. Finished it off with some curls, chest presses and just rinky dink crap to make myself feel like I did something. I majorly dropped the ball and now I'm pissed off about it. I need to mow the yard and Im thinking about adding a sandbag to the mower to punish myself. Really ruined my morale for the day that is for sure.

2 bowls Wheeties for breakfast, 2 glasses milk 2 slices peanut butter toast
Preworkout- Gaspari superpump 250 (best one I have tried thus far. Jacked, black powder, bsn, none compare in my opinion)
Workout
Cell Mass
PWO shake
Pasta, 2 glasses milk
Home brew shake with scoop of whey, 3tblspns peanut butter, banana, two packets oatmeal and milk

Dinner will consist of various grilled items, I am attending a good friends College graduation get together tonight so god only knows how many Coors Lights will filter down the old hatch too. Good thing tomorrow is an off day. Heading to Lazer Fest in the morning, have a good weekend everybody!

Last edited by Marc; 05-15-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook