Marc
Marc
TV.
[][]----------[][]
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30 Points: 2,463, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: A Hole
Marc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributorMarc is a dedicated contributor

To be completely honest I have the help of a couple of the guys I lift with to guide me through this, I am learning alot as I go. I try and add 5 pounds per week. I try to keep the light days at around 65% of my max for speed and explosive work. I think I have my percentages right, I'll have to check my paper log tonight at the gym. I dont hold myself to any certain standard, I do what feels good. If I say I only want to add this much each week, I may have days where I'm not feeling the best and it doesn't happen, or I have days where I push it even further than that. Goals are fine but setting a number can also be limiting yourself in my opinion. So I guess I would lean more towards linear progression as far as how it all works out. My bench is terrible I might add, I can OHP almost as much as I can bench.

Share with Facebook