Old 04-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
MMA Max
MMA Max
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

My Mood: Aggressive
MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

@ Gaspers - Go for it man, I am using the template to boost up my strength and it has been working so far, I also noticed the muscle seems to be stacking on. For the template it focuses on The big movements IN RED for 5 sets heavy 5 sets with mod-light and the ones not in red follow a 5 work set that's up to the lifter to decide how he wants to roll, You can go heavy or 2 sets heavy, 3 sets light or whatever, Then it's up to you to fill in Isolation Work, If you don't need the isolation work, then you don't need it. The system also revolves around working my legs from 2-3 times a week but if I work the Complex "The Bear" Then I will be only working my legs twice in that week.

I know I worked Dead's 13 total sets today, That was cause I wanted to try Deads then bust squats in that complex

1) BB PRess
2) Over Head Press
3) Shrugs
4) Incline Press
5) Close Grip Press
6) Ezcurls
7) Squats
8) Dead Lifts
9) B.T.N. Press
10) A Complex - The Bear, The New Muscle and Brawn, Etc - 1 week on, 1 week off

Isolations Work * Just a Sample* Sets should range 3-4 with light to mod weight
1) Pull Ups
2) DB Curls
3) Skull Crushers
4) Forward Dips
5) Leg Extensions
And so on

Cardio follow a 2 by 2 system - example - Jump Rope/Mountain Climbers, Shadow boxing/Box Jumps, Heavy bag work/Jumping Jacks but should never exceed a total of 2 groups and 4 working

Took a pic of my Post work out meal after all that back work

1) 2 Lean Turkey Patties
2) 1 Potato
3) 1 egg white, 1 whole egg
4) Spinach
5) Ass loads of water

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

Last edited by MMA Max; 04-23-2010 at 05:25 PM.
MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook