must break you
Brawn
Points: 1,193, Level: 18 Points: 1,193, Level: 18 Points: 1,193, Level: 18
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: about 3y (total combined)
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: goat milk
BobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbri View Post
I am pretty excited about being here and definitely motivated. Had a great workout today. Slowly working on reaching those goals.
Welcome to the forum, Bigbri. Good luck with your goals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbri View Post
I'm currently stationed on the USS VIRGINIA out of Groton, CT. I was born and raised in Virginia Beach. Graduated from Bayside High School and Old Dominion University. I lived in Dam Neck for about 4 years while I was in college. Small world huh?
I was born in Groton, my mom's from Va. Beach and I used to live in Norfolk (Ocean View).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggraygrizzly View Post
Cool, I was at Miramar twice at Top Gun, once in 82 and in 85.
In 85 I was there when they were filming Top Gun and I was there in the hangar scene watching from the sides
My uncle was a Top Gun pilot and was in Miramar during that time (does Bill "Hack" McMasters ring a bell?).

Small world, indeed!

My training log: Twice a Week, Twice the Recovery!
BJJ in Moldova: Pride Moldova BJJ
Short documentary on BJJ in Moldova: Undocumented Territory
Facebook link
BobbyMac is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook