Max Brawn
Points: 13,544, Level: 75 Points: 13,544, Level: 75 Points: 13,544, Level: 75
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStrongmanben View Post
The amazing thing about his
Lifts and guys like Dan Green is how similar every set looks! Speaks to practicing your setup and execution every time
I watched a video of Dan talking about some squat technique and when he walked out with the bar it looked like it was loaded with 600lb. It wasn't because he was weak. It was because every time he walks out with any weight he treats it like a max lift.

I always start my warm ups with the bar, no matter what lift I'm doing, and I go through my whole setup routine every time, as if I was trying to set a PR. I think it's hilarious when guys who can't bench 185 start with 135 on there. By the second set they're struggling to unrack the bar and any form they had is gone.

Watching the Lilliebridges warm up is amazing. They move every weight as fast as possible. Eric squats 650lb with enough force that it actually leaves his back at the top. That's insane.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook