Dray
is squatting again! : )
Max Brawn
Points: 10,002, Level: 66 Points: 10,002, Level: 66 Points: 10,002, Level: 66
Activity: 55% Activity: 55% Activity: 55%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Turns out the kid has been doing this crap for years. So even if he's somewhat less scrawny than he was (and wow, he really was, while making ridiculous claims all over the place), the fact remains that he's not achieved anything of note (that I could see anywhere I looked), and hasn't trained anyone who's achieved anything of note (same goes here) either. And yet, he trumps himself up as though he has the right to be a "guru"... somehow.

Oh, and I don't know if he's still trying to shit all over relatively accomplished lifters left and right with "Science!", but again, he certainly has done a number of times.

Weak, full of himself, and lacking basic respect. Well, hopefully not the last of those any more, but still. Not a recipe for awesome, AFAIC. Not even someone I would trust in the slightest, for that matter.

My training log
Dray is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook