Kleurplaay
is growing stronger!
Max Brawn
Points: 2,516, Level: 30 Points: 2,516, Level: 30 Points: 2,516, Level: 30
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: dat dere eggs
My Mood: Cheeky
Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Did not watch this video. But based on the image, this so called guru has not made a single gain in the X amount of years he has been online making videos. He needs to shut up and actually achieve something.
Also, does he even know Louie Simmons?
Would you tell an engineer at NASA that he needs to shut up because he hasn't ever built his own space shuttle? Ian even pre-emptively adresses this in the beginning of video because it's always brought up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afraziaaaa View Post
He did not address this. I think when you get into AAS, it changes the game regarding both training and nutrition. I do know that the body is able to synthesize protein more quickly when AAS are involved, but I do not know if using AAS causes a higher rate of catabolism when the proteins are not there. My thought is no, but that isn't really based on anything. Just a guess.
That's not even really a guess. If a claim has nothing backing it up, it's not 'a guess' to then for the time being assume that it is not true, possibly changing your point of view when in the future evidence does show up.

'It's all them fat powerlifting molecules and no muscle' -Steve Shaw
Kleurplaay is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook