Max Brawn
Points: 3,278, Level: 35 Points: 3,278, Level: 35 Points: 3,278, Level: 35
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: since 5/15/13
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: buffet plate carry
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
My Mood: Mellow
TDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machineTDawg75 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I normally hate this phrase, but pics or it didn't happen. Period.

There is a huge difference between saying it may be possible and calling someone a moron. If you're gonna go the name calling route, you better be able to back it up, especially when you're talking to someone with as much experience in this field as Steve.
I'm with you, Soldier but the problem, then, would be the fact that there is no way to ever prove or disprove, definitively, that they were attained naturally. Give anyone on gear long enough and they can pass any drug test. If someone WAS able to do it naturally, they would just be accused of "cleaning up". I believe it will be a never-ending debate.

Gym pr's- bench 330, DL 405, squat 450
Meet pr's- bench 350, dl 425, squat tbd
My new training log- http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17510
TDawg75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook