Max Brawn
Points: 14,456, Level: 78 Points: 14,456, Level: 78 Points: 14,456, Level: 78
Activity: 59% Activity: 59% Activity: 59%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerDude View Post
Soldier, if you are indeed a soldier try your dress uniform shoes sometime to squat in to see how you like the raised heel. I got the idea from a guy and gave it a try in mine and actually liked the way it felt. Just enough lift without a squishy sole. Looked kind of funky with my lifting clothes, but they gave me an idea of if I really wanted to go out and buy a pair of lifting shoes. I have not found anyone close to me who carries them, and hate to buy shoes off the net as I have a difficult time finding foot gear which fits me well.

I see you are in Ft. Hood, so I am guessing you are serving. If so, thanks for your service. I retired in 2010 from the military.
And thank you as well. I'm a Spc here at Ft. Hood. 2 years down, 3 years left.

That's an interesting idea, lol. I've thought about trying a raised heal, but honestly I like flat shoes. I'm looking to get into equipped lifting, so the flatter shoes work well for me. If I'm ever curious, though...I'll give my quarter rounds a try.

Share with Facebook