GeezerDude
Brawn
Points: 719, Level: 14 Points: 719, Level: 14 Points: 719, Level: 14
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 3 1/2 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
My Mood: Amused
GeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributorGeezerDude is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I haven't had the chance to try raised heal shoes, but that's not the way I want to go yet. I'm going to stick to flat shoes for the time being. Basically at this point it's between chucks and the reeboks. Chucks have always worked for me, but I'd like to upgrade if it's worth it.
Soldier, if you are indeed a soldier try your dress uniform shoes sometime to squat in to see how you like the raised heel. I got the idea from a guy and gave it a try in mine and actually liked the way it felt. Just enough lift without a squishy sole. Looked kind of funky with my lifting clothes, but they gave me an idea of if I really wanted to go out and buy a pair of lifting shoes. I have not found anyone close to me who carries them, and hate to buy shoes off the net as I have a difficult time finding foot gear which fits me well.

I see you are in Ft. Hood, so I am guessing you are serving. If so, thanks for your service. I retired in 2010 from the military.
GeezerDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook