Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn View Post
I get it man.

We conversed briefly before on another tread, and came to the conclusion that the mind can be your own worse enemy.

Ill give you an example of what something that drives me crazy.

I work all week. & take on extra jobs outside of work to up-skill, some are favours.
when I get mentally fatigued, or even slightly unmotivated - I convince myself that I'm lazy and need to work harder.

I would then find hard to sleep that night if I didn't get the the extra work done,
and when I finally put down my tools - I cant relax and and unwind unless the job is complete.
I remember conversing with you about things, yeah!

I do the same, I work at a conputer all day and get mentally drained and convince myself i'm not working hard enough even though I know I am! I'm the same and its really annoying.

I cannot seem to understand why I feel bad for hypertrophy based exercises though?! It's so stupid. I feel bad for imlrpving my physical condition lol. Such a weirdo aren't I haha! I can't figure this one out

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by JumpmanRugs; 03-16-2014 at 03:20 AM.
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook