Max Brawn
Points: 14,179, Level: 77 Points: 14,179, Level: 77 Points: 14,179, Level: 77
Activity: 46% Activity: 46% Activity: 46%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked96 View Post
Wow, you got depth(IPF depth like Robs talking) the first time you put on a suit? Was this at a USAPL/IPF meet or did you just put it on at the gym? It took me about three weeks to get there and I still sweated it on meet day.
No, not a meet. Like I said, it was 1 size up (on purpose, it was my first suit) and the straps are probably 2" too long. I was surprised that I still got so much carryover, but my numbers are hardly impressive either way.

As far as depth, you can be the judge. It could have been deeper, but the crease of my hip seems to be level with my knee at the bottom. The camera was at knee height. IPF depth? I wouldn't argue if you said it wasn't.

Anyways, if I was serious about competing single ply I wouldn't get anything other than a super centurion. There is a strong consensus that it's the best on the market by far.

Share with Facebook