Max Brawn
Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28 Points: 2,181, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squat / Deadlift
Fav Supp: Motivation
My Mood: Happy
JumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributorJumpmanRugs is a dedicated contributor

Best cutting stack?

Food.

You are spending way too much on supplements. Fish Oil, Vitamin D3! Especially since i notice you are in the UK, supplements are expensive here thanks to the lovely government and their Tax for being healthy (seperate rant)!

Anyway, FFish Oil, Vit D3, & BCAA (If you can afford them consistently). Whey is good if you have the money. Creatine is cheap as heck so add that in, no need to cycle or any of that crap. Branch Chains aren't needed unless you are training like mad (I'm talking 2 a days every day) and even then food is everything. CLA & ZMA aren't needed. Just eat less and sleep a bit more, while eating good nutritious food. Eat your vegetables, and consume healthy fats. Too many people cut on too low fat, that shit isn't good!

Hope this helps buddy, keep training hard!

Last edited by JumpmanRugs; 03-15-2014 at 12:24 PM.
JumpmanRugs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook