afraziaaaa
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
afraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrinda87 View Post
I usually eat the same 4 meals a day then fill up the rest of my calories with milk throughout the day. The program volume is pretty high and I'm squatting 3x a week..it's possible that I'm burning more than I think..but there's no real way to truly know. but I do track everything. Whst do you think might be going on?
Possibly you have reached homeostasis? Something medical maybe? Overtraining? Miscounting your calories?

Its really hard to tell honestly but it sounds food related to me.

I'm not necessarily saying you should do this, but if I were in your situation, I would take the cals down to about 2000 for about ten days, do a concurrent deload or even take off from training completely, and then pump the caloric intake back up and start training regularly again. Sometimes we just need a "reboot" of sorts.
afraziaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook