Mrinda87
Mrinda87
Snowed in and browsing the forums..
Brawn
Points: 1,133, Level: 18 Points: 1,133, Level: 18 Points: 1,133, Level: 18
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Fav Exercise: Overhead press
My Mood: Blah
Mrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good postsMrinda87 has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Mrinda, without more info it's tough to give a good answer, but I think the big clue is losing weight. I'm with Davis. If you're losing weight and getting weaker, you need more food. You also need to get at least 7 hours of sleep a night, although 8 is better. Get lots of carbs for dinner the day before your session, then lots of carbs right after training, and kick your overall intake up closer to 4k.
I work afternoons to evenings so I sleep as long as I like most days 8-10 hours usually.the only explanation is food...I guess I'm accidentally been eating in a deficit? Find it strange that I'm losing weight on 3000 plus calories a day at 160 lbs though ..especially since it's what I've been eating at for months now. I'm upping carbs starting today though and going to eat closer to 4000 a day and see how things go the rest of the week
Mrinda87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook