a better Dray, day by day
Max Brawn
Points: 9,237, Level: 64 Points: 9,237, Level: 64 Points: 9,237, Level: 64
Activity: 84% Activity: 84% Activity: 84%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: strict press
Fav Supp: rare steak
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorship View Post
the kroc rows i say on the youtubes looked like they were for sets and reps, only difference was you let the shoulder drop down for a stretch in the back? regardless i was just thinking a db row.
Eh, either way. Just a pet peeve of mine (the whole dumb names thing, not your post at all).

Quote:
i was looking at side bends just for something with weight for abs to get something abdominal in there. Maybe throwing my ab roller in my gym bag doing 5x15 with that is an alternative as well.
That sounds like a great option to me, but in the end, whatever works best for you is best of course. Just opining.

Quote:
can you help me with your first point though, bit confused, did he switch the days around? what is changed exactly.
He generally gives two ways of doing 5/3/1 with BBB sets. The first is the one you posted. The second is like so:

Press 5/3/1
Bench BBB
etc.

Deadlift 5/3/1
Squat BBB
etc.

Bench 5/3/1
Press BBB
etc.

Squat 5/3/1
Deadlift BBB
etc.