Max Brawn
Points: 5,747, Level: 48 Points: 5,747, Level: 48 Points: 5,747, Level: 48
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/6: 3 caps 30 minutes pre workout on SQ + accessory

Strength/Rep Increase: 9
Exceeded the rep goal and added weight to the top set of Low Bar squats; added some high bar squat volume and although my reppage on SLDLs took a hit, everything else increased in weight and/or reps.

Energy: 9
4 Low Bar and 4 High Bar SQ sets definitely challenged my energy and with the exception of a dip in energy during SLDLs, energy was fairly constant.

Focus: 8
Found it really hard to focus keeping my upper body tight on low bar squats (main exercise of the day), but otherwise, mind muscle connection and focus was pretty solid for the remainder of the workout, with a little dip during SLDLs (due to fatigue)

Pumps: 9
After low bar squat, I had a slight glute pump; however after high bar squats my lower back, quads, and glutes had an insane pump. No hammie pump after SLDLs, but solid quad and calf pump after leg extensions and calf raises respectively.

Side Effects: 10
None

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook