Max Brawn
Points: 5,757, Level: 49 Points: 5,757, Level: 49 Points: 5,757, Level: 49
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

3/2: 3 caps 30 minutes pre workout on BP + accessory

Strength/Rep Increase: 9
Added weight to my top bench set, but I was 1 rep short of the rep goal; big progression in all the accessory exercises however; added reps and/or weigh to everything!

Energy: 9
Walking to the gym I had a huge boost of euphoria and I felt awesome warming up for flat bench. However, I didn't hit my rep goal on the top set of bench and felt surprisingly gassed during flat bench. However, when I began accesssory I got a nice second wind and had plenty of energy for post-workout conditioning!

Focus: 8.5
With the exception of my $hitty spotter unnecessarily touching the bar during my bench sets, focus was quite high. Great MMC during Arnold press and CGBP in particular. Focus on proper form was tough during barbell rows, but I did add a rep and left feeling like the right muscles got worked. Focus was even high during conditioning!

Pumps: 8
Slight chest and tricep pump after flat bench; shoulder and tricep pump increased after DB arnold; solid lat and upper back pump after rows and rear delt flies. Pump wasn't increased much during cable crossovers or CGBP.

Side Effects: 10
None

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook