Brawn
Points: 859, Level: 15 Points: 859, Level: 15 Points: 859, Level: 15
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 32
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Beef Aminos
My Mood: Relaxed
Biggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good postsBiggraygrizzly has made some very good posts

Actually it depends on what you want to accomplish, my opinion you need a variety for size I like the 4-6 for power and size range and for muscle 6-12, and for the burn pump I like 40 reps it keeps the muscle guessing and when you do not use any vitamin "A" you have to get creative to build muscle. its like getting the best of all worlds so I suggest on basic compound movements like bench pressing, deadlifting, squatting 4-6 reps, and for muscle building movements like dumbbell pressing, front squatting, and bent-over rowing use the 6-12 reps, and for the burn use isolation exercise like cable cross overs, side laterals, cable curls, leg presses, straight arm pull downs for 40 reps, just make sure you its a weight that you can get 15 reps and go for 40 and stay at that weight until get it with some ease. Just remember in bodybuilding it not about how much weight you can lift so the ego goes into the back pocket and make reps you goals and once you met them the increase the weight.
Keep Pumping
Biggraygrizzly is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook