must break you
Brawn
Points: 1,208, Level: 19 Points: 1,208, Level: 19 Points: 1,208, Level: 19
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: about 3y (total combined)
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: goat milk
BobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributor
Default 5x5 to 3x3

Hey JB,

I've asked BtB about this already but I know he's busy with life right now so it's tough for him to get back to me. Nonetheless I'd still like your opinion on this anyway being that you're a gigantic, strong power lifter and all.

In a nutshell, I've heard that it's not a good idea for us beginner types to be using 3 rep sets, but the program I'm on has put me on that track. If you could take a minute to look at this overview of my program and let me know what you think about it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

PS, I'm 33, 104kg, 5'9" and have been consistently training for 6 months although I've lifted for strength before in college when I was a competitive athlete (10+ yrs ago) so my form is fairly solid for a beginner.
Attached Images

My training log: Twice a Week, Twice the Recovery!
BJJ in Moldova: Pride Moldova BJJ
Short documentary on BJJ in Moldova: Undocumented Territory
Facebook link
BobbyMac is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links