CountryFriedMuscle
CountryFriedMuscle
has no status.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,751, Level: 24 Points: 1,751, Level: 24 Points: 1,751, Level: 24
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Log Press
CountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributorCountryFriedMuscle is a dedicated contributor
Default Gauntlet Cycle

Hey guys, I have been working on this for the past couple weeks with a friend of mine. Basically, I started working on this due to the fact that while I have run many routines over the last couple years and made progress, I often felt like there were bits and pieces from each that were useful and useless respectively. As such, I set out to make a customized routine based solely upon what I knew worked for me, and I am betting will work well for many others.

Intended as a 4 day upper/lower split, the cycle is % based, centered upon the squat, bench press, deadlift and optionally the standing press. For all lifts (possibly excluding the press), week of multiple sets of low repetitions and week of higher rep sets are alternated to build both muscular strength, as well as technique/confidence with heavy weights.

Instructions are included in the excel sheet I made, and all slots for assistance exercises are open to adjustment. I will be starting this cycle very shortly and expecting good results; if anyone else likes the look of it and tries it, please let me know how it goes!
Attached Files
File Type: xls GAUNTLET Method .xls (79.5 KB, 167 views)
CountryFriedMuscle is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links