Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Killin it man, glad you like it.
Yeahhh buddy. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hywelbane View Post
Nice. I find myself to run through my 20oz of aminoD real fast and have to kind of ration it out haha.
Seriously! Gotta pace myself lol

Use 5: 1.5 scoops intraworkout on BP + accessory

Mixibility: 10
Stellar - a full shaker with 1.5 scoops shaken vigorously then letting it sit for a few minutes ensures no granules or foam and a smooth flavor through and through.

Taste: 8.5
Even with a full shaker of water, the lime tartness is prominent, but it's definitely refreshing intra-workout and very easy on the stomach. Just wishing there was a little more strawberry flavor.

Recovery: 8.5
Despite a late night of drinking, AminOD definitely helped with post workout recovery from yesterday's lower body workout. Intra workout recovery was crappy during bench press, but solid during the rest of the workout and I even felt good enough for post workout cardio.

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook