Max Brawn
Points: 12,405, Level: 72 Points: 12,405, Level: 72 Points: 12,405, Level: 72
Activity: 25% Activity: 25% Activity: 25%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
My Mood: Mellow
KD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMoriRB View Post
hell of a session bud keep it going KD
Thanks Rob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
killed those squats.

But after all this discussion.... high bar or low bar :P
High bar for me. Low bar causes me to lean forward too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiorio95 View Post
Awesome squats as usual.
Thanks Jio!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
You haven't had to cycle the 20 repper squats yet have you? Well done on those Rich!! 225 will be a great upcoming milestone. I would maybe suggest you try to regulate your breathing on them if you aren't already. Something like take in 2 breaths, and then take the 3rd and hold and squat. The better you can regulate that and keep a consistent rhythm the better off you will be.

For the Hammers, dial in a weight that you can consistently do for the whole minute, again with a good rhythm, for all 3 sets and then progress from there in reps and speed, and then add weight when ready. Just the way I would approach them.
No I haven't had to cycle the 20 repper yet. I really want to hit 2pps before I have to. And I do try to regulate my breathing once I get past 10 reps or I think I might die haha!

Maybe I'll drop back to 25's and just rep the hell out of them on those hammers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
KD has some serious old man strength.
And some serious old man hairs, well we won't get into that lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Super Jim mentioned that word....car-dee-oh the other day....I had no idea what he was talking about....but you related it to squats, so now I am 100% on board!

and YES....OLD GUYS F**KIN RULE!!
Git ya some a dat der car-d-o Marvin you will like it!
Dead 220 (485.01)
Total 545 (1,201.51)
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook