Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
My Mood: Inspired
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Use 2: 1.5 scoops intraworkout on Deadlift + accessory day

Taste: 8.5
1.5 scoops in 20 ounces of water was exceptionally stronger lol. Definitely got a stronger limeade tang, but the strawberry was still a bit too subtle. I think I'm going to stick with 1.5 scoops and fill the shaker to the brim. Nonetheless, it was extremely refreshing and very freshing after 225x45 on deadlifts lol

Mixibility: 10
I pre-mixed, shook, and placed in the fridge before heading to the gym. By the time I ready to drink there was absolutely no foam or granules. Furthermore, I didn't have to reshake intra-workout, which is an issue I've encountered with other intra workouts

Recovery: 9
In this section I will discuss recovery from yesterday's workout as well as recovery intra-workout for today. After yesterday's cardio, I got some blood to the glutes and by the evening, DOMS decreased significantly.
I had a pretty big lower back pump intraworkout after deadlifts today considering the high reps, but I found myself easily able to crush leg press and the rest of my posterior chain accessory work with plenty of gas left in the tank. If I had more time before work I would have thrown in some post-workout cardio.

"Like" my Facebook author page for future article updates

Follow my lifting log!

"Life is too short to dick around" - Steve Shaw
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links