Brawn
Points: 1,287, Level: 19 Points: 1,287, Level: 19 Points: 1,287, Level: 19
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 16
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: pull
Fav Supp: muscletech products
My Mood: Grumpy
baldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good postsbaldbull has made some good posts

honstely i am confused about a plan for myself thats why I have confused on my avatar. I wish I can do 5x5 but i cant base it off my max bc my stamina is low and that has always been my issue. I am good at singles and doubles though. I need to find a plan that fits my time allotment for lifting bc I have 3 kids and work night shift. On a good week I get in the gym x3 week avg is twice a week and I have 90 minutes to do a workout and cardio. Do you have any suggestions where i can still do singles and doubles and still get working sets in, even if i have to lower the weight to get my sets done. Like tom for instance i was going to squat 275x6x3 60% of raw max and pull 470x1x2 at 80% of my max. I like to get 2 main lifts each workout. I do these lifts SOHP, Incline, Pull, squat and bench

Last edited by baldbull; 01-27-2014 at 11:46 PM.
baldbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook