Max Brawn
Points: 13,608, Level: 75 Points: 13,608, Level: 75 Points: 13,608, Level: 75
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I've always regretted breaks. I suggest 2 things:

1) Just doing some crazy ass program for fun, like DC training or Max Stim or whatever. Maybe do them all, try Heavy Duty...whatever.

2) Try a competition, bodybuilding or powerlifting. Pencil in a date and just do it come hell or high water.
I did some more thinking about it, and I think you may have hit the nail on the head, not surprisingly. I did some looking into it and I think that I'm going to try DC. Some of the program sticks to things I've had success with in the past, and some of it takes me way out of my comfort zone, like doing heavy compound lifts last.

Thanks again my friend. It's great to have so many experienced friends in my back pocket when I need them.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Members of Muscle and Brawn Forums have rated post 445691 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!