Points: 12,882, Level: 74 Points: 12,882, Level: 74 Points: 12,882, Level: 74
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Yeti Sports 1 Long Ass Shot Champion!
Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: All of 'em
Fav Supp: Milk shake
My Mood: Yeehaw
jdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite memberjdmalm123 is an elite member

I've recently cycled off my first round of gear and am back on (after 3 months off). The comparo to geared vs. non-geared is going to be a set up for disappointment.

Some of your numbers were approaching "high" for natty anyway and progress from this point would be slow, even if you made lifting your job.

Since you have a career and a family, you are to be applauded for keeping the balance. Enjoy your gym time, but don't let it rob you of the greater joys in life. Maybe it's a season of "mediocre" until you get more time, etc. Stay as strong and fit as possible, but allow it to drop a bit in your priorities if necessary.

Check this out: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15889

You're doing better than you think but there's always progress to be made. It's a winner's/achiever's attitude to say "not good enough" and keep trying.

A goal is motivating and can help shape your training. However, a goal like "bigger" or "stronger" is not clear enough. You have to sign up for a contest, meet, race, etc. to give your goal purpose and a dead line.

You have ability and knowledge enough to meet and exceed your potential, just think about what would be the proper measure of reaching that goal.
"If you're not taking any risks, don't expect any rewards."
jdmalm123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Members of Muscle and Brawn Forums have rated post 445691 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!