New Brawn
Points: 208, Level: 4 Points: 208, Level: 4 Points: 208, Level: 4
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: Always learning
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Chest & Shoulders
Fav Supp: ON Whey
My Mood: Buzzed
ifiwereaspoon has made some quality postsifiwereaspoon has made some quality postsifiwereaspoon has made some quality postsifiwereaspoon has made some quality postsifiwereaspoon has made some quality postsifiwereaspoon has made some quality posts
Thumbs up Getting strong gradually!

Hi all,

I'm obviously new here.
I'm 27yo from Australia. Joined this forum for some inspiration and information, tips, etc.

A bit about me:
I always used to be more of a "cardio will do" kind of guy (I know thats probably suicidal saying that around here) but the good news is I have changed!
I had a fairly bad injury in 2012 that put me on crutches for quite a while and no lower body exercises for over 6 months. It got me pretty down and I managed to put on quite a bit of extra weight. I think I got up just over 105kg. Anyway, long story shortened, I have managed to get into a really good headspace now and am eating excellent and training at least 6 days a week (weights and cardio). I am back down to 91kg and my weights have gone up in the gym. I'm feeling much stronger and just generally better!

ifiwereaspoon is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links