Max Brawn
Points: 5,544, Level: 47 Points: 5,544, Level: 47 Points: 5,544, Level: 47
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Final thoughts: Really didn't feel much besides a boost in the bedroom and a couple of weeks of great sleep. The aggression in the gym didn't feel any different, pumps where a little bigger. Where is showed for me was in the actually weights lifted. I tied a couple of Tough PR's. I didn't think I would on those days. I also nailed a pretty good PR on bench with a 305x2. I also believe my recovery times where shorten a little.

I have some PH history so it's hard to really match that with a Test Booster.. For me I think next time I tackle a PH cycle. I'll add in the Test Charge kit in along with my PCT. I like to have a Natty test booster sometimes during PCT and I feel like this one delivers.

Right at the end of my 4 weeks. I got hit with the Flu and ran a fever for 5 days and dropped 9lbs. If this didn't happen I believe I would have had another great week.
Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook