Wants more milk!
Max Brawn
Points: 4,406, Level: 42 Points: 4,406, Level: 42 Points: 4,406, Level: 42
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Skwattzz
Fav Supp: Milk
My Mood: Tired
OHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You don't need a lot orf reps for deads as long as you are hammering your back strength. For squats, bench and press I would consider a 5, 8, 10 scheme (or a 5, 8, 10, 12). Work up to your heavy 5, drop weight slightly, go for 8, drop weight slightly, go for 10, drop weight slightly, go for 12. Make each set AMAP (as many reps as possible), and add weight when you reach your goals for that set.

I like ABA with squats on A days, like:

A - Squats
B - Deads
A - Front Squats

You can finished after deads with 2 sets of power shrugs.

A
Squat
Bench
BB Row
Tris
Bi's or Leg Curl - Alternate
Calves or Abs - Alternate

B
Deadlifts + Power Shrugs
Press
Pull ups or inverted rows
Dips

A
Front Squat
Bench
DB Row
Tris

How does that look?
That looks great ! Thanks a lot Steve. For deadlifts would you recommend something like this? Or something else?
http://muscleandbrawn.com/3-week-dea...mass-strength/

I plan on using this for the 2014 transformation contest, thanks a lot. Could you point me to where i can make a donation to the site? I cant give that much buts its been a major help to me and i feel i need to give back !

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

- Christopher Hitchens

Last edited by OHDL; 12-24-2013 at 09:35 AM.
OHDL is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook