HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 7,812, Level: 59 Points: 7,812, Level: 59 Points: 7,812, Level: 59
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

My Mood: Aggressive
HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

I will go into this commentary with a bit of hyperbole because I am a HUGE fucking fan of Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright.

i loved shaun of the dead was lukewarm at first on Hot Fuzz but upon repeated viewings, i caught the parody it was doing and then reveled in the action movie it was.

I have watched the third movie in Wright's Cornetto trilogy 4 times in the past 5 days.

The World's End

This was fucking incredible. Truly. Not on the same level of Shaun of the Dead, simply because I enjoy Zombie flicks more than Alien movies, but jesus. Most action movies could take fight scene choreography tips from this shit. Great fights, awesome dialogue, believable friendships between the characters and for me personally, a great message at the end.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is online now   Reply With Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook