Thread: Mad Smolov FML
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #146
MadScientistOfMaB
MadScientistOfMaB
is experimenting with old strongman lifts.
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,441, Level: 21 Points: 1,441, Level: 21 Points: 1,441, Level: 21
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Smolov
Fav Exercise: Squat, C&J
Fav Supp: Mr. Hyde & heavy cream
My Mood: Inspired
MadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributorMadScientistOfMaB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Nice. How are those 1/2 and particularly 1/4 squats feeling?
They have helped me find out that my weakness tends to be my mid back. They are also pointing out flaws in my form and getting me used to a lot of weight on my back. Also making me walk like the new guy in a prison cell. Really feel the burn.

(also making me feel like a bro if I just do them so I sandwich them between pause squats and normal squats)
Experimentation is the word of the day here, and you're going to be like a mad scientist, tinkering with your diet until you've turned yourself into a massive, world-destroying robot bent on nothing short of the subjugation and destruction of the entire human race.
-Jamie Lewis (Chaos&Pain)

Nothing exceeds like excess.

HT: 5'10" WT: 237
Deadlift 455 Squat 425
Bench 375 OHP (strict) 205
MadScientistOfMaB is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook