Max Brawn
Points: 10,863, Level: 69 Points: 10,863, Level: 69 Points: 10,863, Level: 69
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Chocolate milk
My Mood: Buzzed
EliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite memberEliteDreams is an elite member

Excellent points.

So many people talk about how fast they can draw and their backup gun nobody can see and the extra knife and all the martial arts they know, yet they have no clue when their justified to draw that weapon. Laws change state to state, do you know those? Do you have insurance/lawyer, for when the family of the guy who tried to rape your daughter wants to sue you because you killed him?

And when I worked at Walmart, I saw at least 2 people every day open carry. That means several more were concealed.

Im still not sure how I feel. I have alot of family who dont approve of open carry. Then again, if most people oc'd, most criminals would back off. Why do you think so many shootings take place in gun free zones?

Last edited by EliteDreams; 12-12-2013 at 05:27 PM.
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook