HumanHorrorFilm
HumanHorrorFilm
has no status.
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 7,919, Level: 59 Points: 7,919, Level: 59 Points: 7,919, Level: 59
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

My Mood: Aggressive
HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

In Bruges

No hyperbole, this movie is incredible. Dark, twisted, hilarious and depressing. someone in the shoutbox ealier said(I apologize for not remembering who) that this movie "Takes what you think a movie should be, and turns it on its side.

It really doesn't fit into a genre, though I could label it a dark comedy. Cheapens it.

Single handedly sold me on Colin Farrell as a great actor. Whole cast is perfect from Farrell and Brendan Gleeson to the woman they played to be the small hotel owner and the dwarf.

I'd quote some things from it, but it would ruin it. If you don't want to watch anything else I post in here, no worries.

Watch this.

I watched it twice in a row today and still found myself laughing, engrossed and being drawn into the emotion of it, with no diminished returns
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook