Kleurplaay
is growing stronger!
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,415, Level: 29 Points: 2,415, Level: 29 Points: 2,415, Level: 29
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: dat dere eggs
My Mood: Cheeky
Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

I wouldnt necessarily say they are worse but the idea that orange juice for example is much healthier than soda is just not true, people think this is the case because it's 'made of fruit' and fruit is healthy!

Fact is both soda and most fruit juices contain around 40kcal/100ml, it's basically sugar water.

Also I seem to recall that Lustig is one of the big 'a calorie is not a calorie' guys. This topic really pisses me off a little to be honest. The whole 'a calorie is a calorie' is only in regards to energy balance and weight gain/loss. Never has this slogan been meant to say that you should just eat 30 poptarts a day and hit your calories, it blows my mind that people actually have to be told that there are such things a vitamins,fibre,minerals. The average adults knows worryingly little about nutrition nowadays.
(YES IM LOOKING AT YOU 'If it fits your macros' MISINTERPRETERS)

Last edited by Kleurplaay; 12-11-2013 at 09:53 AM.
Kleurplaay is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook