Uber Brawn
Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30 Points: 2,563, Level: 30
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: on and off 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift, Squats
Fav Supp: Phosflex
My Mood: Mellow
Adamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributorAdamite1114 is a dedicated contributor

Personally it's chest. In general I would say calves. I've never had good calves and I've read plenty of stories with calves. I've even heard rumors that Arnold had calf implants. Others than that I would say abs, just because this generation is obsessed with them and no ones seems to agree on how to work them whether it's defining them, building them, or making them stronger. I believe that abs will never have a definite exercise. Everyone will always tell you a different to make them visible. Whether it's a powerlifter telling you to make them tight with squats (which I've seen results from) or a bodybuilder (Dave yates) telling you to define them with weightless exercises, abs will always be the controversial and mysterious muscle group. Make what you want of it; but it'll always come down to whether you want to be strong or do you want to look good. And as most of us can agree, that is the line in the sand. Do you want to look ripped (which society and media will tell you) or do you want to be strong and a moist aim of strength and mental toughness. This generation is obsessed with looks and image. And to that's I say...IN TYLER WE TRUST!

Excuse the rant, I've had a bad night.

Lift on, Lifters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adamite1114 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook