must break you
Brawn
Points: 1,187, Level: 18 Points: 1,187, Level: 18 Points: 1,187, Level: 18
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: about 3y (total combined)
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: goat milk
BobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributorBobbyMac is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Good form is the key!!
I know, right? Especially when you have sketchy back issues to begin with.

Despite being at 60% normal weight, I felt like I got a good workout today, especially with my quads. During squats I was concentrating on looking up and pulling the bar to my back.

I squatted 4 sets of 50kg for 12 reps today and I was concentrating so hard on keeping the bar pulled close to my back and looking up that I think my balance was forward a little more than it should have been which may have contributed to my unplanned quad workout.

Otherwise I think I got a little lazy on my siff-legged deadlift (I tend to do this when I have light weight... always gotta remind myself what I'm there for). My back's a little sore today. And not in a good way. A LITTLE sore. Should be able to make it through the day no problem.

We'll give it a rest tomorrow and then it's back day on Thursday.

Thanks for the reads and comments, guys!
BobbyMac is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook